Request a Call or an Appointment Below
The Colorado State Employee Assistance Program currently provides telehealth services to State employees throughout Colorado. We are available to respond to your on-line appointment requests and voicemail messages Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm.
For assistance after 5pm, on the weekends, or on state holidays, call 303-866-4314 or 800-821-8154. After-hours mental health professionals are available to answer your call.
For 24/7 Urgent Mental Health Response, contact Colorado Crisis Services 1-844-493-8255 or visit http://coloradocrisisservices.org/
When safe to return to in-office appointments, please indicate to our intake staff that you would like to meet with your counselor on-site. For CSEAP office locations and directions, visit our Office Locations and Directions page.
In some cases, network or security settings may prevent the form below from displaying correctly. If you are unable to view the form, please contact us by phone at 303-866-4314 or 800-821-8154.
Important Information about Contacting CSEAP
Please use the form on this page to request any type of CSEAP appointment. You may also call 303-866-4314 to schedule an appointment. However, during this timeframe of mandated work-from-home, CSEAP staff are unable to provide live response to all incoming phone calls.
TIPS for receiving a return call or reply from CSEAP:
- Ensure your voicemail box can accept messages.
- Turn off call-blocking features.
- Ensure you are in an area that allows for good cellular phone connection.
- Leave a good, working phone number for us to use to return your call.
- Leave a phone number and clearly state your name when leaving a voicemail for CSEAP staff.
- Consider leaving a message for us in the form to the left - this may be the quickest way for us to communicate with you.
- If you believe you have called CSEAP multiple times but are not receiving a response, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Always call Colorado Crisis Services at 1-844-493-8255 or 911 if you need immediate mental health assistance.
- If you are a manager seeking response to a workplace critical incident, please email email@example.com.