How Can We Support You?
The Colorado State Employee Assistance Program (CSEAP) provides in-person and video counseling, coaching, consultation, and organizational services.
Click on the button above to access our appointment request webform.
Skip the first 'Request' button and click on the 'Live CSEAP Intake' button above if we have not worked with you in the past 6 months and you're ready to schedule your 10 minute coaching or counseling intake meeting.
CSEAP pop-up locations are temporary and typically offered in rural areas throughout the state. Pop-up appointments are currently available in Pueblo, CO. Use the button above to request a pop-up appointment.
Other Ways to Reach Us
- You can also call us at 303-866-4314 to request a CSEAP appointment. We are available Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm to provide live response to phone calls, messages, and webform submissions.
- CSEAP provides 24/7 crisis response. For assistance anytime - including after 4:30pm, on the weekends, or on state holidays - call 303-866-4314 or 800-821-8154. After-hours mental health professionals are available to answer your call.
For CSEAP office locations and directions, visit our Office Locations and Directions page. In-person counseling, coaching, and consultation sessions are available by appointment only.
Tips for a Return Call or Contact from CSEAP
Please use the form linked above to request any type of CSEAP appointment. If you're interested in a phone call response to your appointment request, please consider the following TIPS:
- Ensure your voicemail box can accept messages.
- Turn off call-blocking features.
- Ensure you are in an area that allows for good cellular phone connection.
- Leave a reliable and working phone number for us to call when trying to reach you by phone.
- Provide a phone number and clearly state your name when leaving a voicemail for CSEAP staff.
- If you believe you have called CSEAP multiple times but are not receiving a response, email email@example.com.
- Always call Colorado Crisis Services at 1-844-493-8255 or 911 if you need immediate mental health assistance.
- If you are a manager seeking response to a workplace critical incident, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to CSEAP
If you'd like to receive CSEAP's Newsletter and other updates, please fill out our Subscription Form.