How Can We Support You?
The Colorado State Employee Assistance Program (CSEAP) provide in-person and video counseling, coaching, consultation, and organizational services. Click on the button above to access our appointment request webform. You can also call us at 303-866-4314. We are available Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm to provide live response to phone calls, messages, and webform submissions .
For assistance after 5pm, on the weekends, or on state holidays, call 303-866-4314 or 800-821-8154. After-hours mental health professionals are available to answer your call.
For 24/7 Urgent Mental Health Response, contact Colorado Crisis Services 1-844-493-8255 or visit http://coloradocrisisservices.org/
For CSEAP office locations and directions, visit our Office Locations and Directions page.
In some cases, network or security settings may prevent the form below from displaying correctly. If you are unable to view the form, please contact us by phone at 303-866-4314 or 800-821-8154.
Tips for a Return Call or Contact from CSEAP
Please use the form linked above to request any type of CSEAP appointment. If you're interested in a phone call response to your appointment request, please consider the following TIPS:
- Ensure your voicemail box can accept messages.
- Turn off call-blocking features.
- Ensure you are in an area that allows for good cellular phone connection.
- Leave a reliable and working phone number for us to call when trying to reach you by phone.
- Provide a phone number and clearly state your name when leaving a voicemail for CSEAP staff.
- If you believe you have called CSEAP multiple times but are not receiving a response, email email@example.com.
- Always call Colorado Crisis Services at 1-844-493-8255 or 911 if you need immediate mental health assistance.
- If you are a manager seeking response to a workplace critical incident, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.